SGB forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natuurkunde

2 posters

Go down

Natuurkunde Empty Natuurkunde

Post  chocolat Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:22 pm

What about natuurkunde? Am I the only person that things that MD is the only teach that makes this subject difficult!
I mean he´s great till his ego gets in the way... Neutral

I mean why the heck would you want to prove to a student that you are smarter than him!!! He could easily fool me by explaining the subject with some patience and care... what do you think?? (and don´t come with the ¨dont ask dumb questions¨ bs, cause believe me no one in my class even dares to pop a question)

chocolat

Back to top Go down

Natuurkunde Empty Re: Natuurkunde

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:35 am

No your not the only person that thinks that, i have talked to people about this before and they have also said what you just said, hes the kind of person that makes himself happy by making himself better. He see's a victim and he'll make fun of the person every time he gets a chance, thats how he makes himself happy. The best thing to to is just ignore it because if you dont give a response he'll probably stop making himself better than you. Or if really wanna look at it through his eyes, make a little bit of fun of a person that you know you are smarter than, i know it sounds mean but you can always explain it to the person a bit later and apologize, but at least that way you will understand why he does it.

Hope i helped you out a bit^^
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

https://sgb123.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jumba Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:02 pm

Next year you'll be getting Pot anyway, cause they're spliting it up, MD only SK and Pot only NAT. so you'd only have him for SK.

Jumba
'Fist few posts'

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:01 am

I heard that morgenstond is leaving all together as soon as his warehouse thing in Hato is finished.
(not quite sure what it is yet though)
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

Back to top Go down

Natuurkunde Empty ha!

Post  Cicca Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Its his "secret" (not so secret) not underground laboratory sporthallachtig thingy... Very Happy

Cicca

Back to top Go down

Post  Jumba Mon May 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Fish Cakes o.o wrote:I heard that morgenstond is leaving all together as soon as his warehouse thing in Hato is finished.
(not quite sure what it is yet though)

really? ill ask him at school tomorrow..

btw, its a rum factory.
I asked him about it and he claims its a laboratory. (but everyone knows laboratories dont need 3 huge boilers)

Jumba
'Fist few posts'

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Tue May 06, 2008 8:23 pm

It can't be a rum factory, you need sugar cane to make rum and last time I checked you can't grow that here, it would make more sense for it to be a tequila factory cause you make that out of cactus, and we have plenty of that here
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Jumba Thu May 08, 2008 4:41 pm

Fish Cakes o.o wrote:It can't be a rum factory, you need sugar cane to make rum and last time I checked you can't grow that here, it would make more sense for it to be a tequila factory cause you make that out of cactus, and we have plenty of that here

Well its what everyone is saying O_o
Either way, its a factory of something that has to do with alcohol Razz

Jumba
'Fist few posts'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum