SGB forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ULTIMATE LEARNING TECHNIQE (thats how to learn to write technique)

3 posters

Go down

ULTIMATE LEARNING TECHNIQE (thats how to learn to write technique) Empty ULTIMATE LEARNING TECHNIQE (thats how to learn to write technique)

Post  Dauri24 Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:48 am

LOl, just joking.
If you guys have any learning techniques or something which makes that boring habit more fun.
Share Rolling Eyes
Dauri24
Dauri24
Ultimate Master King
Ultimate Master King

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE LEARNING TECHNIQE (thats how to learn to write technique) Empty Re: ULTIMATE LEARNING TECHNIQE (thats how to learn to write technique)

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:49 am

Schrijving the text over can help
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

https://sgb123.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ULTIMATE LEARNING TECHNIQE (thats how to learn to write technique) Empty Re: ULTIMATE LEARNING TECHNIQE (thats how to learn to write technique)

Post  turtleboy Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:58 pm

ok heres how it goes
make sure ur alone
close the door
put some music at high volume
then read what u have to learn and shout it xD
turtleboy
turtleboy
Look, I'm a spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:53 pm

I dont quite see that helping, but if you record yourself reading what you have to learn, then you listen to it several times you will remember it quite easily, i mean have you ever listened to a song several times, you remember the lyrics after a while...don't you.
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

Back to top Go down

Post  turtleboy Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:31 pm

that reminds me of dexter he listend to a tape all night and the next day all he could say was: Omle Du Fromage
turtleboy
turtleboy
Look, I'm a spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:39 am

lol, i never saw that episode...
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum