SGB forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let talk about Spanish...Don;t be afraid to reply..tell what u want!!!!!!!!!!hell yeah

5 posters

Go down

Let talk about Spanish...Don;t be afraid to reply..tell what u want!!!!!!!!!!hell yeah Empty Let talk about Spanish...Don;t be afraid to reply..tell what u want!!!!!!!!!!hell yeah

Post  Zhihao Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Hi, every1.
This post is about ur mening of Spanish.
Give it ur best shot..
Zhihao
Zhihao
'Piped up a couple times'

Back to top Go down

Let talk about Spanish...Don;t be afraid to reply..tell what u want!!!!!!!!!!hell yeah Empty Re: Let talk about Spanish...Don;t be afraid to reply..tell what u want!!!!!!!!!!hell yeah

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:26 pm

Spanish sucks =o

Whats with the 3 versions of the past tense D=
Why can't they be simple and just have one...
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

https://sgb123.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let talk about Spanish...Don;t be afraid to reply..tell what u want!!!!!!!!!!hell yeah Empty Re: Let talk about Spanish...Don;t be afraid to reply..tell what u want!!!!!!!!!!hell yeah

Post  Zhihao Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Fish Cakes o.o wrote:Spanish sucks =o

Whats with the 3 versions of the past tense D=
Why can't they be simple and just have one...

SE, tell them that ...
Zhihao
Zhihao
'Piped up a couple times'

Back to top Go down

Post  Rief Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:37 am

Spanish sucks yeah..
But i think it's alright . its just that if we had a better explanations .. we would think differently ..
what do you guys say about it?.
Shocked
Rief
Rief
'Fist few posts'

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:21 am

Yeah, i would love to learn how to speak spanish, but the teacher isn't that good

I mean, when the dude at bijles speaks spanish, i understand what he says, but with Arneman its such a mess of different languages you can't understand anything, and then she goes giving us the test before we're ready. And half the time she doesn't even know what she taught us, so we don't even get the correct questions on the test.
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

Back to top Go down

Post  turtleboy Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:01 pm

we could use a better way of learning but for me its not that bad but fish boy is right
most of the time the test doesnt have what we learned O:
turtleboy
turtleboy
Look, I'm a spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:43 am

Stop calling me fish boy T_T
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

Back to top Go down

Post  turtleboy Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:04 am

Fine D:
fish cakes
turtleboy
turtleboy
Look, I'm a spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:05 am

^_^
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

Back to top Go down

Post  turtleboy Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:09 am

i stil think fish boy sounds better )=
turtleboy
turtleboy
Look, I'm a spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:10 am

Nuh uh >_<

and my name thingy will change as soon as it gets boring, so to keep the nickname fish boy would kinda suck
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

Back to top Go down

Post  turtleboy Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:11 am

Fine >.>
turtleboy
turtleboy
Look, I'm a spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dauri24 Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:19 am

Spanish is perfect, in fact its my mother language so be careful =D
Dauri24
Dauri24
Ultimate Master King
Ultimate Master King

Back to top Go down

Post  Fish Cakes o.o Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:23 am

Lol, make your font smaller D=
Fish Cakes o.o
Fish Cakes o.o
Übergod

Back to top Go down

Let talk about Spanish...Don;t be afraid to reply..tell what u want!!!!!!!!!!hell yeah Empty Spanish

Post  hmmm che Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:58 pm

hmm well i don;t really like the languege 'cause it's kinda annoying and they talk it really fast and stuff AND it sucks even more getting it from ARNEMAN Suspect silent

hmmm che

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down